Nalgonda MP Gutta Sukhender Reddy on Sunday stated that the government could not water down the Telangana agitation by resorting to illegal arrests and by foisting false cases on agitators.
Talking to media persons before proceeding to Karimnagar and Warangal to meet the arrested who have been arrested in the Rail Roko agitation, Sukhender Reddy slammed the government, particularly the Telangana Ministers’ attitude in not responding to arrest of MPs. This exposes the Telangana ministers’ true face and commitment over the separate statehood, he said. The Telangana Ministers should be held responsible if the agitation is called off, he said.
Sukhender Reddy said that he would meet MPs Ponnam Prabhakhar and S Rajaiah and former Jeevan Reddy to condemn the government’s indifferent attitude in arresting them. He said the Telangana leaders would meet Railway Minister Dinesh Trivedi and persuade him to lift cases booked against MPs under the Railway Act during Rail Roko agitation.
Responding to a question, he said the MPs participated in Rail Roko agitation as per the wishes of people of region. He said that the MPs would announce their future course after meeting of Telangana Steering Committee. Telangana Congress Steering Committee convenor K Keshava Rao was also present in the press conference. (INN)
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers