Congress MLA Chirumurthy Lingaiah on Monday stated that the MPs, Ministers, MLAs and MLCs from the Telangana region would meet Congress president Sonia Gandhi after the conclusion of Assembly session to press for Telangana demand.
Talking to media persona at Assembly Media Point, Lingaiah said that the leaders would explain the latest political situation in Telangana region to Sonia Gandhi in their meeting including the suicides of students for the cause of statehood. He said that the leaders would mount pressure on Sonia Gandhi to take an early decision on Telangana State.
He said the leaders would ask Sonia Gandhi to honour High Command’s promise of resolving the statehood issue after the completion of assembly elections in five States.
He hoped that the high command would take a favourable decision on Telangana state by 2014.
Condemning the death of Bojya Naik, an MBA student from Warangal district, he appealed to students’ community to not resort to such extreme steps towards achieving the statehood and observe restraint till the formation of state. (INN)
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers