The Telangana MPs on Sunday once again reiterated that they would continue their agitation for separate Telangana statehood.
Talking to media persons after performing special poojas to Goddess Samakka Sarakka at Medaram in Warangal district, the MPs stated that until the Centre announces Telangana state, they would continue their agitation.
Warangal MP S Rajaiah said that the MPs have prayed for removal all obstacles for the formation of separate state and sought the blessings of Goddess for achieving their goal. He said that all MPs have been mounting pressure on the Centre to introduce a bill on Telangana in the parliament.
Karimangar MP Ponnam Prabhakar attributed the delay in announcement of Telangana state to lack of unity and political will among Telangana leaders. However, he expressed confidence that all Telangana leaders would bury their differences and fight unitedly for the statehood.
Nizamabad MP Madhu Yashki Goud said that the Centre would announce a decision on statehood if the Telangana activists lay siege to all national highways for 48 hours. (INN)
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers