Pradesh Congress Committee president Botsa Satyanarayana on Friday hoped that the high command would take a decision on creation of Telangana before the winter session of Parliament.
Talking to media persons the PCC chief stated that the high command would take amicable decision on the Telangana state while respecting the sentiments of people of other regions. Responding to a question, he said that the State Congress leaders would bind to high command decision and the PCC would not have any personal opinion on this issue.
Stating that the high command would not take any hasty decision on the controversial issue, he said the party would consider all angles before taking a clear decision on the bifurcation of state issue.
Botsa also denied the rumours of that Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy government has become minority and lost right to rule the state. He said that there was no threat to the Kiran Kumar Reddy government and dared the TDP to introduce no confidence motion in the assembly. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!