The Telangana Political Joint Action Committee has threatened to disrupt the Rythu Porubata of Telugu Desam Party N Chandrababu Naidu proposed to be held in Karimnagar on December 27.
Talking to reporters at Hanamkonda Arts College here on Sunday, JAC chairman Prof M Kodandaram said that Naidu would not be allowed to conduct any programme in the Telangana region unless he clears his stand on the statehood issue. He alleged that Naidu has been making contradictory statements on the separate Telangana issue and therefore, he would not be allowed to enter the villages in the region.
Prof Kodandaram said that Naidu would be allowed to hold regular activities in the region, once he clarifies his stand on Telangana.
Regarding TDP MLA M Narasimhulu’s challenge to TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao for a debate or collective suicide on the Telangana issue, the JAC chairman alleged that Narasimhulu has been doing that at the instance of Chandrababu Naidu. He said that no leader in the TDP was free to take his own decision and the protests were being organised at Naidu’s instance to divert people’s attention. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections