Telugu Desam politburo member K Yerran Naidu on Wednesday said that the Congress MLAs had turned traitors to farmers’ welfare as they opposed the No Confidence Motion tabled by the Opposition parties.
Addressing media persons along with party general secretary Varla Ramaiah at NTR Trust Bhavan, he termed the Kiran Kumar Reddy Government as a ‘Minority Government’ now and was surviving on the support of the Praja Rajyam and MIM after 16 Jagan group MLAs openly defied his whip. He questioned how the `crop holiday’ in three lakh acres was not an important issue for discussion in the assembly session.
Yerran Naidu said that lakhs of acres of land was acquired during the YSR’s regime for Special Economic Zones across the State putting the farmers’ livelihood at stake.
The TDP leader also accused Jagan Mohan Reddy of shedding ‘crocodile tears’ on farmers. (INN)
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers