Telugu Desam Telangana Forum convener Errabelli Dayakar Rao on Monday came down heavily on the State Government for not fulfilling the promises made with the Telangana employees during the general strike period.
Talking to media persons at Assembly media point, Errabelli demanded that the government take all steps for scraping GO 177, which clearly states that any state government employee who participates in any activity like pen down, chalk down or bandh would not be paid for those days and consider the strike period as leave as per the promise. He criticized Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy for speaking irresponsibly when the TDP raised this issue in the House.
The TDP leader alleged that the Chief Minister lacked commitment and sincerity to resolve the problems being faced by the Telangana employees and resorting to delaying tactics. He also demanded that the government take up discussion in the House on scrapping of GO 177.
Errabelli also demanded that the government take all measures for the implementation of GO 610 which envisages the repatriation of non-locals working in various government departments who were recruited against the allotted quota.
TDP MLA Motkupalli Narsimhulu demanded that the government take steps to fulfill 10 demands of the employees. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!