Telangana Rashtra Samithi MLA T Harish Rao on Sunday announced that the TRS would be dissolved if the Telugu Desam Party wins the by-elections to be held on March 18.
Talking to reporters at Telangana Bhavan, Harish Rao said that the people have lost faith on the TDP and its president N Chandrababu Naidu. Therefore, the TDP candidates would not be able to secure their deposits in the by-elections scheduled to be held on March 18. Reacting to Naidu’s statement that the TRS was contesting its last by-elections, he said that TRS would continue to dominate the Telangana politics in future too, but the TDP would be wiped out from the region after the by-elections.
Harish Rao alleged that Chandrababu Naidu was psychologically disturbed and that is why he was making such statements. He said although Naidu speaks for several hours on other issues, he never touched upon the Telangana statehood demand. Ridiculing Naidu’s claim that he was not against Telangana, he said Naidu was also not in favour of granting statehood for the region. Instead, he said Naidu has always tried to divert the attention from Telangana issue.
Stating that the TRS would never lose its importance, he said one minister and MLAs from both TDP and Congress have recently joined the TRS and this trend would intensify further after the by-elections. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections