The Telugu Desam Telangana Forum on Tuesday condemned the statement of Telangana Political Joint Action Committee chairman Prof M Kodandaram wherein he asked the villagers to boycott the Rythu Porubata of TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu.
It may be mentioned that Naidu will be holding Rythu Porubata in Adilabad and Nizambad districts on Dec 14 and Dec 15 respectively. Talking to media persons at the NTR Trust Bhavan, MLA M Narasimhulu said that Prof Kodandaram was unnecessarily targeting the TDP and its leaders and it was incorrect on his part to oppose a programme meant for farmers of Telangana region.
Narasimhulu accused Prof Kodandaram of acting as an agent of Telangana Rashtra Samithi. He also asked him to explain as to why he was not criticising the Congress leaders for their dual stand on the statehood issue. He announced that the TDP president would go ahead with the Rythu Porubata programme as scheduled in the Telangana region.
TDP MLA L Ramana was also present in the press conference. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections