The Telugu Desam Party on Friday slammed Kadapa MP Jagan Mohan Reddy for dragging the name of its president N Chandrababu Naidu into the Obulapuram Mining Corporation (OMC) illegal mining scam.
Talking to reporters at NTR Trust Bhavan, senior TDP leader K Yerran Naidu said that although it was true that the mining lease was transferred to the OMC during the TDP regime, all irregularities happened during the tenure of YS Rajasekhara Reddy as the Chief Minister. He said that Jagan must realise that the CBI was investigating into the illegal mining by the OMC and not the transfer of mining lease.
Yerran Naidu accused the YSR Congress president of unnecessarily dragging the name of Chandrababu Naidu only to get political mileage and divert attention. He said Chandrababu Naidu had no connections with Gali Janardhan Reddy or the OMC at any point of time.
Meanwhile, the Congress party supported Jagan’s claim that the mining lease was transferred during TDP’s rule. However, it also suspected the involvement of Jagan in the OMC scam.
Demanding an enquiry into the GO pertaining to the transfer of lease to the OMC, Congress MLA Anam Vivekananda Reddy claimed that Jagan had connections with OMC chairman Gali Janardhan Reddy. He asked Jagan to disclose the details of what transpired between him and the CBI officials on Friday. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!