The Telugu Desam Party MLAs on Thursday staged a walk out from the State Legislative Assembly in protest against the delay in repair of bunds damaged due to floods in Krishna river.
Earlier, Major and Medium Irrigation Minister P Sudarshan Reddy said that about 80 per cent of the works on the Left Flood Bank were completed so far and total work would be completed by June this year. In Guntur district on Right Flood Bank, the minimum required works are taken up duly considering the vulnerable reaches and the works are under progress. He said notices have been issued to the construction agencies to expedite the works.
The minister was replying to a question raised by TDP MLA Devineni Uma Maheshwara Rao and others during the Question Hour. Not satisfied with the minister’s reply, the TDP MLAs protested and said the works were originally scheduled to be completed by 2008. They criticised the government for the delay and staged a walk-out from the assembly. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections