Senior Telugu Desam Party leader E Peddireddy on Friday stated that the party would file defamation case against Pulivendula MLA Y S Vijayamma for tarnishing the image of party president N Chandrababu Naidu by filing petition in High Court alleging that he amassed illegal wealth during his regime.
Talking to media persons at NTR Trust Bhavan, Peddireddy said that the party would thoroughly go through the material and evidences submitted by Vijayamma and consult legal experts before filing defamation petition against her. “The defamation case will be filed against Vijayamma at an appropriate time, based on the outcome of discussion in the party,” he said.
Stating that the charges levelled by Vijayamma were `baseless’ and `far from truth’, he said that allegations were aimed at distorting Naidu’s image. He stated that the benamis, who got benefits in land allotment, are more in the Congress party than the TDP. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!