The Telugu Desam Party on Tuesday requested the State High Court to take serious note of the allegations that Pulivendula MLA YS Vijayamma had levelled in her petition filed in the Supreme Court seeking change in the bench hearing the case of TDP president Chandrababu Naidu’s alleged illegal assets case.
Talking to reporters at the NTR Trust Bhavan, TDP floor leader in the State Legislative Council Dadi Veerabhadra Rao said that Vijayamma’s allegations amounts to contempt of court. He said it was wrong on the party of YSR Congress party leader to raise suspicions on the credibility of the High Court judges. He demanded that the State High Court take up matter suo motto and take action against Vijayamma for contempt of court. He also demanded action against Kadapa MP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, who he alleged was behind this move.
Veerabhadra Rao also accused Jagan and former chief minister late YS Rajasekhara Reddy of looting the State. He alleged that the father-son duo looted the public properties by treating the State Government as a private company. “While YSR acted as the chairman, Jagan behaved like Managing Director and together they looted the State,” he alleged. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections