The Andhra Pradesh United Teachers’ Federation has threatened to organise ‘Chalo Assembly‘ programme on December 7 if the government fails to resolve their demands by then.
According to Federation president N Narayana and secretaries Venkateswara Rao and Ch Ravi, the Federation has decided to picket assembly on Dec 7 as the government has failed to address their long-pending demands. They demanded that the government cancel apprentice system for teachers, pay full wages to teachers selected in 2008 DSC and rectification of irregularities in the recent counselling on teachers’ transfers.
Though the state government had assured the Joint Action Committee (JAC) of teachers that apprentice system would be cancelled, it was not put into practice till now, they lamented. They alleged that apprentice teachers were being paid very low salaries. ”It is gross injustice to candidates who have qualified in DSC 2008 as apprenticeship system is still continuing,” they said.
They said that the ‘Chalo Assembly’ programme was the last resort left for the teachers as their two-lakh post cards agitation launched on Nov 15 did not yield any result. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections