The Telangana Students Joint Action Committee will convene a `Telangana Atma Gauravam (self respect) Sabha’ at the Osmania University to mark Jyothirao Phule’s death anniversary on November 28.
Releasing a poster in this connection at Press Club at Somajiguda, Students’ JAC Chairman P Ravi and president Rajaram called upon the students to participate in large numbers in the programme and make it a grand success. They also called upon student leaders in various colleges across the region to burn the effigy of Congress party in front of their colleges on Thursday in protest against the Centre’s delay in making announcement on formation of Telangana state. (INN)
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections