Twenty six months after his infamous Telengana announcement on 9 December, Home Minister Chidambaram has come full circle on the Telengana issue. Speaking to a gathering of media yesterday, he has categorically stated that an all party meet cannot be convened on this contentious issue unless every political party in the state comes out with its stand on the matter. What makes his statement a proverbial deadlock is the fact that the Congress itself has not revealed its stand and the TDP is playing it straight by stating its stand will be revealed only when the ruling party takes the initiative by announcing its stand on Telengana. The casualty in these 26 months has been the progress of the state. Seized by uncertainty Brand A P has taken a blow in terms of governance credibility and investor confidence. It has lost prestigious projects to Tamilnadu and Karnataka.
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers