Tension prevailed in the district with police arresting local legislator Vinay Bhaskar and other Tenlangana activists on the eve of TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu’s Rytu padayatra even as the JAC has given a bandh call on Friday in protest against the arrests.
Police also arrested TRS district convenor P Sudarshan Reddy and others and took the MLA into custody while he was addressing a press conference to stall Chandrababu Naidu’s padayatra beginning from January 6.
TRS said that it will oppose Naidu’s padayatra on farmers’ issues unless he makes his stand clear on Telangana state.
Former MP Vinod Kumar said that Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy has been sponsoring Naidu and Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy’s yatras to dilute the agitation by using police force.
Condemning the arrest of MLA, the Telangana activists and JAC called for `Warangal bandh and all unions and associations extended their support to the bandh.
Meanwhile, the police have registered a case against Telugu Desam Telangana Forum convenor Errabelli Dayakar Rao at Subedar Police Station for his provocative speeches ahead of Naidu’s visit.
The TRS farmers wing has lodged a complaint against Errabelli Dayakar Rao and sought his arrest for his inflammatory speeches.(INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!