Minor Irrigation Minister TG Venkatesh on Friday hoped that the Congress high command would take a favourable decision on the Telangana issue if the party fails to perform well in the ensuing by-elections to be held for 18 Assembly segments in the State.
Talking to media persons, Venkatesh said that the party would change its stand on Telangana issue if the YSR Congress party wins in by-elections. He said that the party was defeated in the recent by-elections due to Telangana sentiment and the media owned by Jagan Mohan Reddy played a key role in favour of N Prasanna Kumar Reddy in Kovur Assembly by-elections. He said that Telangana issue and media were major strengths and assets for Jagan Mohan Reddy.
However, he said that Jagan Mohan Reddy’s influence would come down in the coming days and the voters would vote for the Congress party seeing its performance.
Responding to a question on division of State, the minister said that he was committed for keeping the State united. However, in the event of bifurcation of state, he would support Rayala-Telangana. He said that he was in receipt of proposals from Telangana leaders over the formation of Rayala-Telangana State. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections