Telangana Political Joint Action Committee Chairman Prof M Kodandaram on Thursday denied media reports that differences exist between JAC leaders over supporting the candidate in Mahbubnagar Assembly constituency.
Talking to media persons at JAC office, Prof Kodandaram slammed the ‘Seemandhra’ channels for launching a ‘malicious campaign’ against JAC leaders to get mileage on the issue. “The media wants to create differences between JAC leaders over extending support to candidate in Mahbubnagar Assembly constituency,” he said.
Prof Kondandaram said that the JAC would make concrete efforts to ensure victory of all candidates who resigned for the cause of statehood in the by-elections. He said in Mahbubnagar seat, the contest between Bharatiya Janata Party candidate Y Srinivasa Reddy and Telangana Rashtra Samiti aspirant Ibrahim was `friendly.’
Responding to media reports over Mahbubnagar JAC extending support to BJP candidate in by-elections, Kodandaran said that the JAC did not take any decision on supporting any candidate. He said the JAC’s aim was to defeat both Congress and Telugu Desam Party candidates in the by-elections. (INN)
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers