Telangana Rashtra Samithi MLA T Harish Rao on Friday asked the Telugu Desam Party to explain why it was not supporting independent candidate Nagam Janardhan Reddy, who is contesting from Nagarkurnool Assembly segment.
Talking to media persons while participating in the election campaign of Nagam Janardhan Reddy in Nagarkurnool constituency, Harish Rao asked the TD Forum to honour its promise that it would support those candidates who resigned for the cause of Telangana if they contest in the by-elections independently.
Stating that Chandrababu Naidu would never become the Chief Minister of the State, he said that people would be wasting their precious votes if they use them in favour of the TDP. Alleging that TDP has no values, he slammed Naidu for cheating the people of region by adopting ambivalent attitude on the statehood issue.
Harish Rao alleged that Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy and Naidu have conspired to defeat the prospects of TRS candidates in the by-elections. He said people of region would never believe Naidu unless he writes a letter to Union Home Minister P Chidambaram supporting bifurcation of the State. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!