In protest against Assembly Speaker Nadendla Manohar’s refusal to allow the adjournment motion on suicides of students and resolution on Telangana issue, the Telangana Rashtra Samithi on Monday called for observing ‘Telangana Bandh’ on Tuesday. However, the TRS gave exemption to the Road Transport Corporation and students, who are attending their annual examination, from the bandh.
Meanwhile, a day after the suicide of MBA student Bojya Naik in Warangal, another person Raja Mouli, an auto-rickshaw driver, set himself ablaze in Hanmakonda. Later, he succumbed at the government hospital. This incident has triggered fresh wave of protest in the region.
The Telangana Political Joint Action Committee chairman Prof M Kodandaram, Osmania University Joint Action Committee, Congress Party, TDP Telangana Forum, BJP and Telangana Nagara Samithi have announced their total support to the bandh.
TRS Floor Leader Etala Rajender called upon all Telangana activists to participate actively in the bandh and make it a grand success. However, he advised the activists to exempt educational institutions from the bandh.
Independent MLA Nagam Janardhan Reddy asked the all parties and leaders to participate in the bandh. BJP floor leader E Lakshminarayana said that his party would extend full support to the bandh called by TRS. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!