Telangana Rashtra Samithi MLA K Tarakarama Rao on Saturday expressed confidence that the people of the region would vote for the Telangana statehood in the by-elections being held for six Assembly segments on March 18.
Talking to media persons at Telangana Bhavan, KTR said that the voters would teach a fitting lesson to both the Congress and Telugu Desam Party, which cheated the people on statehood and were responsible for the suicide of 800 students for the cause. Responding to Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy and TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu’s campaign, he said that the people of region would not believe the hollow promises and would never forgot their ambivalent stand on the bifurcation of State.
Slamming Naidu for targeting TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao in the name of money, vote and seat, KTR challenged Naidu to come up for a discussion on amassing of properties by both of them since their entry into the politics. If Naidu did not approach courts seeking bail, he would have counted bars in the prison, he said.
KTR said that he was ready to get hanged in public if Naidu proves that KCR had minted money in the award of Polavaram tenders. He asked Naidu to dissolve his party if he fails to prove his allegation against KCR. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections