When KCR declined a merger invitation in November, the writing perhaps was on the wall. Today’s headline in a leading English daily only confirmed what many knew was inevitable – Delhi would decline the demand for separate statehood. Very quickly TRS leaders have begun toning down their opposition and clearing the way for Jagan’s odarpu yatra in Telengana. It was not a coincidence to watch a few local leaders (not from the TRS though) in Telengana coming forward in Sakshi and saying their leader would be visiting them in February. They are also stating that the schedule for the yatra is being worked out and will be finalised in January. This will surely result in more headaches for the ruling party. With a weakened TDP, it is possible that KCR is eyeing for a sweep of sorts by introducing Jagan into the fray. If Jagan can engineer a split in the Congress vote bank, the beneficiary would be the TRS. KCR has repeatedly said that he is eyeing 100 MLA seats in the 2014 polls.
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections