Telangana Rashtra Samithi Floor Leader Etela Rajender on Friday requested Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy to lift the Preventive Detention Act and National Security Act imposed against TRS leader Cheruku Sudhakar.
Talking to media persons at Assembly Media Point after holding a meeting with the Chief Minister at his chambers in the Assembly premises, Etela Rajender said that the Chief Minister has responded positively and assured to look into issue after consulting the officials concerned.
The TRS leader also appealed to Kiran Kumar Reddy to take steps for helping the farmers in Telangana who were affected with drought. The Chief Minister reportedly assured him that he would take all steps to help the distressed farmers in the region.
Earlier, the TRS MLAs led by Etela Rajender staged dharna in front of Chief Minister’s Chamber on Assembly premises demanding lifting of PD Act and NSA against Cheruku Sudhakar. (INN)
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers