TRS has vehemently opposed TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu’s padayatra in Telangana region and police arrested 50 party workers ahead of the Friday’s Rytu Porubata.
TRS has said that Naidu has no moral right to undertake padayatra as he failed to redress farmers’ problems while in power.
“Naidu neglected farming sector while in power and now trying to project himself as the champion of farmers’ cause is ridiculous,” TRS leader T Harish told reporters here on Wednesday.
“The TDP leader who did not respond to farmer suicides and to people sacrificing their lives for the Telangana cause, was now shedding crocodile tears on farmers’ woes to get political mileage,” he said.
“Naidu, who backstabbed his father-in-law NTR to come to power, has no moral right to continue his padayatra in Telangana and people of this region will not believe his cheap gimmicks,” he said.
Meanwhile, the police arrested 50 TRS and Political JAC activists as a precautionary measure ahead of Naidu’s January 6 padayatra. Protesting the arrests, Kakatiya University Students JAC called for boycott of classes in the district.
The police deployed additional forces to prevent any untoward incident. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!