The Telangana Rashtra Samithi on Monday set a deadline of three-days for the State Government to fulfill the promises it made with the Telangana employees at the time of ending general strike.
Talking to reporters at Assembly Media Point, TRS floor leader Etala Rajender said that the government has intentionally delayed the implementation of agreement that it entered into with the Telangana employees to end the Sakala Janul Samme. He said despite several reminders, the government continued to ignore the issue citing legal hurdles. However, he said that the government has assured the House that it would implement the promises within three days.
Etela said that the TRS would not allow the House to run if the government fails to fulfill all the promises within three days. He demanded that the government should also withdraw all the cases registered against the Telangana students who participated during the statehood agitation. He also demanded that the Deputy Superintendant of Police who beat up a youth, Yakub Reddy, in Warangal district should be dismissed from service and a criminal case should be booked against him.
The TRS leader said that his party would stall the proceedings of the House until all the promises made by the government were fulfilled. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!