Telangana Rashtra Samithi MLA T Harish Rao on Saturday stated that the TRS members would boycott the Assembly session till the completion of by-elections for six Assembly constituencies in the Telangana region on March 18.
Talking to media persons at Jangaon in Warangal district, Harish Rao stated that the TRS members would boycott the session in protesting against the ruling Congress and Opposition Telugu Desam Party for not making their stand clear on moving a resolution on Telangana State.
Stating that the TRS would take the Telangana issue before the people’s court, he called upon the people of region to teach a fitting lesson to both the parties in the by-elections by defeating their candidates with overwhelming majority. Alleging that the Seemandhra leaders have hatched a conspiracy to suspend the TRS members from the House for raising Telangana issue, he said that the Congress and TDP have no moral right to seek the votes of people of Telangana for cheating them on statehood issue. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!