Telangana Rashtra Samithi MLA K Tarakarama Rao on Wednesday challenged the Telugu Desam Telangana Forum convenor Errabelli Dayakar Rao to resign from his MLAs post and win by-elections using his party president N Chandrababu Naidu’s picture.
Talking to reporters at Telangana Bhavan, Tarakarama Rao said the people of Telangana region have lost faith on both the TDP and its president Chandrababu Naidu. Therefore, the party will never be able to win election in the region on any slogan. Offering resignation from the MLA’s post, he challenged Errabelli Dayakar Rao to contest and win election against him using Naidu’s picture. The TRS MLA said if the choice was between Naidu and KCR, then people would certainly vote for the candidate of TRS president.
Tarakarama Rao said that the TRS would attend the ensuing session of the legislative assembly on two agendas. It would demand release of TRS politburo member Cheruku Sudhakar who has been arrested under the Preventive Detention Act. Further, the TRS would demand a resolution in the assembly for the formation of separate Telangana on the lines of the Uttar Pradesh.
The TRS leader said that his party MLAs would stall the proceedings of the legislative assembly until these two demands are met.
Earlier, Tarakarama Rao released the picture of ‘Chalo Nizambad’ rally to be held on November 28 by Beedi workers. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections