Rajya Sabha member T Subbarami Reddy on Monday stated that a multi-storied complex will be constructed at a cost of Rs 50 crores at King George Hospital (KGH) here.
Talking to media persons after inspecting various wards at KGH, Subbarami Reddy said the construction of multi-storied complex would be completed in five years and all special departments would be accommodated in the new complex.
Reddy, who nurtured Visakhapatnam constituency for the past three decades, said that the hospital would be made to provide all quality health services round the clock to all sections of people.
“Industries and business houses are in favour of upgrading KGH and they would donate generously for the construction of building and in providing sophisticated medical equipment,” he said.
KGH Superintendent Dr Shyam Prasad and Andhra Medical College Principal Dr Shanta Rao were also present. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!