Rajahmundry MP Undavalli Arun Kumar on Friday challenged Telugu Desam president N Chandrababu Naidu to prove allegation of corruption that he has levelled against former chief minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy with substantial evidence.
Talking to media persons at the Congress Legislature Party Office, Undavalli took serious objection on Naidu for levelling corruption charges against YSR and using harsh words during his Rythu Porubata. Stating that the courts have given clean chit to YSR, he advised Naidu to prove his charges with evidence.
Undavalli asked as to why Naidu did not lodge a complaint against YSR with the probing agency if he has clear evidence. He alleged that Naidu was levelling baseless charges against YSR to protect his party and his ‘selfish interests’. He warned Naidu of serious consequences if he did not stop the ‘malicious campaign’ against YSR.
Stating that the entire Cabinet was responsible for YSR decisions, he said that YSR alone could not be held responsible for any wrong doing.
Responding to Naidu’s remark that he would remove YSR’s statues if TDP returns to power, the MP advised Naidu to complain to the authorities concerned if the statues were causing any road blockades. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!