Governor ESL Narasimhan on Thursday appointed vice-chancellors to five universities in the State.
According to a Raj Bhavan press communiqué, Prof Rameshwar Rao has been appointed as vice-chancellor of JNTU- Hyderabad; Dr G Tulasi Ramdas as VC of JNTU-Kakinada; Prof G Rajarami Reddy for Vikram Simhapuri University (Nellore); Prof K Krishna Naik for Rayalaseema University (Kurnool) and Dr K Ramakrishna Reddy will be the VC of Srikrishnadevaraya University (Anantapur). (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections