Rajya Sabha MP and Congress party senior leader V Hanumantha Rao on Thursday allged that YSR Congress president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy looted the State’s exchequer to the tune of Rs one lakh crore.
Addressing an election rally at Kovvur Assembly constituency, Hanumantha Rao alleged that Jagan adopted corrupt methods to make money and established the party with an eye on the Chief Minister’s post. He called upon the people of Kovvur Assembly segment to support the spotless candidate P Srinivas Reddy of Congress party in the by-elections.
Hanumantha Rao exhorted the people to defeat the candidates involved in the corruption in the by-elections and vote for spotless leaders to ensure development in their areas.
Suspecting the commitment of Jagan over people’s problems, he said that Jagan has no moral right to criticize the Congress party as he has totally failed to address the people’s woes in the constituency that he represents in the Lok Sabha. He appealed to people to vote for the Congress party and support it in implementing welfare programmes and schemes for the benefit of poor people.
The Congress leader said that the people of state would reject the corrupt people as they did during the assembly elections in five States. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!