The CBI special court on Tuesday posted the hearing on bail petition of GV Vijaya Raghav, finance head for Emaar MGF Limited, to Wednesday.
The court has also directed the Chanchalguda Jail authorities to produce Vijaya Raghav in the court on Wednesday. It may be mentioned that the court has already directed the probing agency to file counter petition in this case by Wednesday.
Earlier,Vijaya Raghav’s counsel said that his client was innocent and had nothing to do with thsi case. He also assured that Raghav would extend full cooperation to the probing agency and disclose whatever information he had with him. (INN)
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections