Peddapalli MP G Vivek on Sunday asked Governor ESL Narasimhan and Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy to send factual report on the situation in Telangana region to the Centre.
Talking to reporters here, Vivek said that the Centre has delayed the decision on Telangana formation due to the wrong reports send by the Governor and Chief Minister stating that they statehood demand was not intense and there was no urgency to announce a decision on the same. He alleged that the both Narasimhan and Kiran Kumar Reddy have deliberately delayed the decision to suppress the statehood cause.
Vivek said that the Centre and State Governments could not remain mute spectators to the suicides being committed by the youth in the region. He appealed to the youth not to take extreme steps and participate in the statehood agitation.
The Congress MP also appealed to the Telangana ministers and all elected representatives to join hands to mount pressure on the Congress High Command and the Centre to announce a favourable decision on Telangana State. He hoped that the separate Telangana would be a reality soon. (INN)
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers