Peddapalli MP G Vivek on Thursday stated that the outcome of by-election results indicate that N Kiran Kumar Reddy was the ‘weakest’ and ‘inefficient’ Chief Minister the State ever had.
Talking to media persons, Vivek said that the Congress party was defeated in the Telangana region mainly due to the Chief Minister sending wrong reports to the Centre over the situation in the region. He said the Centre too has failed to announce a final decision on statehood issue due to the wrong reports sent by the Chief Minister.
Describing the Chief Minister as the ‘great villain’ of Telangana, he asked him to own moral responsibility for the party’s failure and submit his resignation from the Chief Minister’s post immediately.
If the Chief Minister fails to resign from his post owning moral responsibility for his failure in by-elections, he said that the Congress party would be wiped out completely from the region soon. He said that the Congress high command should open its eyes over the by-election result and take steps for announcing the Telangana state immediately by moving a Bill in the current session of Parliament. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!