Pradesh Congress Committee president Botsa Satyanarayana on Tuesday called upon voters to teach a fitting lesson to the corrupt leaders in the by-elections.
Participating in an election campaign at Kovvur Assembly constituency in Nellore district in support of Congress candidate P Srinivas Reddy, Botsa Satyanarayana said that the voters should exercise their franchise judiciously and give a chance to corrupt-free and spotless leader in the by-elections. He alleged that the YSR candidate Prasanna Kumar Reddy resigned from MLA’s post in order to extend support to the corrupt leaders in the district.
Botsa also accused Prasanna Kumar Reddy of collecting Rs 10 crore as `mamool’ for supporting Jagan Mohan Reddy’s party in the elections. He appealed to voters to vote for the Congress party based on the performance of welfare schemes implemented for the benefit of people and progress witnessed during the stint of KKR government.
Participating in a road show, Tirupati MLA K Chiranjeevi said that the development in the Kovvur Assembly constituency lagged behind due to lack of concrete efforts by Prasanna Kumar Reddy. Taking a dig at YSR Congress president, Chiranjeevi accused Jagan of not bothering about welfare and development of the State except eyeing on grabbing the chief minister’s post. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!