The welfare schemes and jobs to youth will enable the Congress to sweep the by-elections in all the 24 constituencies, according to Minor Irrigation Minister T G Venkatesh.
“Congress will go to polls on the plank of welfare schemes it has launched for poor and downtrodden, three lakh jobs for youth under Rajiv Yuva Kiranalu and execution of irrigation projects in the state,’ he told reporters after releasing New Year calendar at a programme in the city.
He hoped the people, who benefitted from the government schemes and programmes, would repose their faith by electing the Congress candidates in the bye-elections.
“The Chief Minister has been putting in complete efforts to bring in a favourable atmosphere in the state by focusing his attention on corruption-free governance and transparency. He has handled every situation well, including the Telangana agitation by opening up a dialogue with employees in the region,”, he pointed out.
TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao can lau
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!