Major Industries Minister Dr J Geetha Reddy on Tuesday said that the ministers who were served notices by the Supreme Court in connection with issue of controversial GOs, would respond on the issue once they receive notices from the apex court.
Talking to media persons after emerging out of meeting with Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy, Geetha Reddy said that the Ministers did not take any decision on the issue except discussing it with the Chief Minister. She said that the GOs were issued as per the established rules and regulations.
“Personally we have not taken any decision on the notices of Supreme Court. Once we receive them, we will collectively respond on them,” she said. The Chief Minister has advised the ministers to respond on the issue only after receipt of the notices from the Supreme Court, she said.
Minister for Roads and Buildings Dharmana Prasad Rao said that the ministers would give replies on behalf of the government once they receive the notices. He rubbished the opposition’s demand for resignation of Ministers from their posts as the probe has been going on in the issue. “There is no point in opposition demanding resignation at this juncture as the probe is still on,” he said. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections