Telugu Desam politburo member K Yerran Naidu on Thursday accused Roads and Buildings Minister Dharmana Prasada Rao of resorting to irregularities in granting granite lease on Kannedhara Hills to his son Ram Manohar Naidu.
Talking to media persons, Yerran Naidu stated that the Special Investigation Team headed by additional joint collector T Baburao Naidu found that the maps of mines and geology department did not match with that of land survey wing of the revenue department when it took up the survey of boundaries of the area on Kannedhara Hill allotted to Ram Manohar Naidu of Virgin Rock Private Limited (VRPL) for mining.
Demanding a through probe into entire issue, Yerran Naidu asked the government to immediately cancel the mining lease permit to Ram Manohar Naidu. He asked how the revenue officials gave permission to mining lease in the land allotted to tribals in the area violating the rules and regulations.
Yerran also demanded Minister Prasada Rao’s apology for acting against interests of tribals. He assured the tribals that TDP would continue to fight against the government for the cancellation of lease granted to Dharmana family. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!