The Telugu Desam Party has accused a vernacular daily of trying of malign the image of its president N Chandrababu Naidu by dragging his name in the irregularities in the Emaar Properties.
Talking to reporters at NTR Trust Bhavan here on Sunday, TDP MLA P Keshav said that the vernacular daily owned by Kadapa MP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has wrongly accused Chandrababu Naidu of playing a role in the irregularities conducted in the Emaar Properties. The daily has wrongly linked Naidu’s name with the industrialist Koneru Prasad to malign his image, he said.
However, Keshav said that Koneru Prasad and former Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy were close friends and had family relations for the last three generations. He said although Naidu allotted land for Emaar Properties in 2002 through a global tender, it was YSR who as a chief minister indulged in several irregularities. Describing the vernacular daily’s reports as false and baseless, he said that Jagan Mohan Reddy was resorting to mudslinging in order to save himself from the scam.
Claiming that Naidu would come out clean if an impartial and transparent enquiry is conducted into the scam, he asked the management of vernacular daily to come out with evidences to prove its allegations Chandrababu Naidu. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections