It’s a sad day for fans of Indian cricket team. Yuvraj Singh, who played a crucial role in India’s World Cup Victory last year, has been diagnosed with lung cancer. Last year, the doctors had found a non-malignant tumour near his left lung and he was under medication. And on January 26, he went to the US for further treatment and earlier today news broke out that Yuvraj Singh has been diagnosed with lung cancer. There’s a malignant tumour between his left lung and the heart. He’s currently undergoing chemotherapy. As soon as the news broke out, thousands of people came in support of Yuvraj Singh and his family and wished him for a speedy recovery. Few years ago, Tennis player Leander Paes was also diagnosed with a form of Brian cancer; however, he had successfully recovered after a long therapy.
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!