The residents of AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s native village Naravaripalli were in for huge celebrations this morning as the members of both the Nara and Nandamuri families visited their village for the birth hair tonsuring ceremony of Nara Devansh, the grandson of Nandamuri Balakrishna and Nara Chandrababu Naidu.
Firstly, all the family members, including Chandrababu and Balayya, offered special prayers to the village deity Nagalamma at the Nagalamma Temple and late performed Nara Devansh’s birth hair tonsuring ceremony. Elated fans and followers of both Chandrababu Naidu and Balakrishna thronged to the temple in huge numbers to witness this memorable occasion.
It is well known that both the illustrious families performed Nara Devansh’s Annaprasana ceremony at Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam in October.
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters