The romantic entertainer ‘Endukante Premanta’ is gearing up for a release this summer and shooting is almost complete, except for a day or two of patchwork. The scenes will be canned in Ramanaidu Studios at Nanakramguda around the 6th of this month and shooting will be officially complete with that. Currently, post production activities are going on at full swing.
Ram and Tamanna will be seen in the leading roles in this movie and Karunakaran is the director. Music has been scored by G.V.Prakash and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore producing this movie on Sravanthi Movies banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Bheeshma
- Bollywood starlet in talks for Mega hero’s film?
- Prabhas’s clear cut instructions to his director
- Vijay Devarakonda’s tough times continue-Karan Johar takes a key decision?
- Juicy info about Allu Arjun’s role in Sukumar’s next
- Rajamouli makes special plans for RRR promotions