Divya Sathyaraj, daughter of Baahubali actor Sathyaraj and a clinical nutritionist in Chennai, filed a police complaint after receiving death threats from the representatives of a US pharma company. Divya had also written a letterto the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in this regard.
According to the media reports, a couple of medical representatives of a US-based pharma company visited Divya at her clinic in Chennai last month. They reportedly requested Divya to prescribe their multivitamin and fat burning drug to her clients. When she realized that the drug contained an overdose of vitamins, which could lead to hypervitaminosis, Divya refused to oblige their request.
The US representatives even tired to bribe Divya in vain. Recently, Divya reportedly received a call from the representatives and they reportedly threatened her to kill. Divya immediately took the matter to the police.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV introduces his Power Star; Actor faces Pawan’s fans’ heat
- Actress decides to block Trump supporters on Twitter
- Acclaimed Telugu crime comedy goes to Bollywood
- Keerthy Suresh in this crazy sequel?
- British model all set for a comeback to South?
- Rajamouli makes an appeal to COVID-19 survivors