Divya Sathyaraj, daughter of Baahubali actor Sathyaraj and a clinical nutritionist in Chennai, filed a police complaint after receiving death threats from the representatives of a US pharma company. Divya had also written a letterto the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in this regard.
According to the media reports, a couple of medical representatives of a US-based pharma company visited Divya at her clinic in Chennai last month. They reportedly requested Divya to prescribe their multivitamin and fat burning drug to her clients. When she realized that the drug contained an overdose of vitamins, which could lead to hypervitaminosis, Divya refused to oblige their request.
The US representatives even tired to bribe Divya in vain. Recently, Divya reportedly received a call from the representatives and they reportedly threatened her to kill. Divya immediately took the matter to the police.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju’s touching gesture for injured Prabhas fan
- Trivikram gives boost to young director?
- Ad featuring this entire star’s family?
- Trivikram invests in multiplex?
- Makers of Nithiin’s film clarify title rumors
- What’s next for Suriya after Bandobast?