After shaking a leg with Mahesh Babu in Dookudu, Mumbai actress Meenakshi Dixit is all set to share screen space with the Superstar once again in Maharshi. Naturally, Meenakshi is quite excited about her role and her scenes featuring Mahesh.
In a recent interview with a popular English daily, Meenakshi revealed the best quality in Mahesh Babu. She said that Mahesh is thoroughly professional and that there’s never a time when Mahesh keeps someone waiting. “It feels like I’m restarting my journey with Mahesh all over again,” said Meenakshi.
Giving a hint about hers and Mahesh’s characters in Maharshi, Meenakshi said that they play two youngsters who intern at a US-based tech company. “The bond our characters share is extremely subtle and romance between us, if any, is not in-your-face,” she added. Maharshi is scheduled to hit screens on May 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maruthi penning a script for this young star?
- Senior director’s daughters to turn producers
- Rana fans await double treat this summer
- Clever planning helps Nithin’s Bheeshma big time
- Lakshmi Parvathi’s key role in a lady-oriented film
- Sonam Kapoor upset with Mr. India 2 makers