SS Rajamouli, who is now tagged as the most reliable hitmaker in Indian cinema, is currently en-route to an exotic place along with his family to refresh himself before commencing ‘Baahubali : The Conclusion’.
The star filmmaker has spent more than 3 years for this visual wonder and the film, which released last Friday, is crushing all the records with its tremendous run all over the world. Taken aback by the overwhelming response, Rajamouli thanked the audience for their unanimous verdict and the entire team rejoiced in a grand party a few days ago.
As the movie continues to rake in superb collections at the box office, Rajamouli decided to take a small break and spend sometime with his family in a holiday spot. It is believed that he will return to Hyderabad very soon and start the proceedings for the next part. Already, 40 percent of the film is completed and this part will release in mid-2016.
- Will this talented Telugu actress prove herself with Viswamitra?
- Mega fans eagerly awaiting Rajamouli’s surprise
- My favourite role is yet to be written : Amala Akkineni
- Shalini Pandey excited about her next bilingual film
- Here’s the person who inspired Prabhas to act in Baahubali