Fans of legendary auteur Mani Ratnam were in for a pleasant surprise when the reports that the master has already begun working on his next film came in this morning. Ace lensman Santosh Sivan will be cranking the camera for this movie.
In the past, there were reports that Mani was in talks with Ram Charan for his next film after Cheliyaa. However, according to a source close to Mani Ratnam’s production house Madras Talkies and Ram Charan, the Mega Powerstar is not part of the director’s next film.
Even though both Mani and Charan held talks, the project never materialized for reasons unknown. Malayali stars Fahadh Faasil and Dulquer Salmaan are said to be in consideration for Mani’s next film, which is going to be a bilingual. Cheliyaa actress Aditi Rao Hydari will play one of the female leads in the movie.
- ఇది ‘మహా’కూటమి కాదు ‘మునిగే’కూటమి !
- Chay thanks everyone for Sailajareddy’s fabulous openings
- హైదరాబాద్ లో దారుణం.. పార్టీకి పిలిచి మైనర్ పై అత్యచారం!
- Song Trailer : Adbhutam from Lover (Raj Tarun, Riddhi Kumar)
- కాంగ్రెస్ లో రగులుతున్న చిచ్చు.. అంజన్ వర్సెస్ అజారుద్దీన్!