Fans of legendary auteur Mani Ratnam were in for a pleasant surprise when the reports that the master has already begun working on his next film came in this morning. Ace lensman Santosh Sivan will be cranking the camera for this movie.
In the past, there were reports that Mani was in talks with Ram Charan for his next film after Cheliyaa. However, according to a source close to Mani Ratnam’s production house Madras Talkies and Ram Charan, the Mega Powerstar is not part of the director’s next film.
Even though both Mani and Charan held talks, the project never materialized for reasons unknown. Malayali stars Fahadh Faasil and Dulquer Salmaan are said to be in consideration for Mani’s next film, which is going to be a bilingual. Cheliyaa actress Aditi Rao Hydari will play one of the female leads in the movie.
- New Posters : LAW (Kamal Kamaraju, Mouryani)
- టీజర్ తో అంచనాలను పెంచేసిన అంతరిక్షం !
- ఆర్ఎక్స్ 100 హీరో మరో చిత్రానికి ఓకే చెప్పాడు !
- Photos : STR returns from Georgia, gets a rousing welcome at Chennai Airport
- ఇది ‘మహా’కూటమి కాదు ‘మునిగే’కూటమి !