Sometime ago, we broke the exclusive news that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s path breaking 1991 film ‘Aditya 369’ will be having a sequel titled ‘Aditya 999’. Anushka was said to be under consideration to play the female lead but the latest buzz is that Tapsee will be replacing Anushka for this film. Apparently, Anushka is having an issue with the availability of dates.
Singeetham Srinivasa Rao will be the director of the movie and Vinod is the producer. Konda Krishnam Raju will be the presenter of the film.Shooting will begin from August and pre-production work is currently going on now.
- Date set for Pawan Kalyan’s eye surgery
- Akhil’s heroine lands a prestigious project
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu