Sometime ago, we broke the exclusive news that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s path breaking 1991 film ‘Aditya 369’ will be having a sequel titled ‘Aditya 999’. Anushka was said to be under consideration to play the female lead but the latest buzz is that Tapsee will be replacing Anushka for this film. Apparently, Anushka is having an issue with the availability of dates.
Singeetham Srinivasa Rao will be the director of the movie and Vinod is the producer. Konda Krishnam Raju will be the presenter of the film.Shooting will begin from August and pre-production work is currently going on now.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film