The Telugu Warriors team has lost the last league match against Karnataka Bulldozers team a little while ago in LB Stadium, Hyderabad. It was a must win match for the Tollywood team to advance into the semi-final stage; however, the team lost the match in the final over.
Earlier today, Akhil Akkineni, the vice-captain of the team, played a brilliant knock and scored 90 runs in 46 balls. In the end, Telugu Warriors team scored 190 for the loss of 4 wickets. In turn, Karnataka Bulldozers team played quite well right from the beginning and towards the end of the match, Rajeev scored 53 runs in just 20 balls, which proved to be the turning point of the match. Karnataka Bulldozers team chased the target with a ball to spare in the final over.
Meanwhile, Mumbai Heroes team won their crucial match against Veer Marathis team. Shruti Haasan, Chitrangadha Singh, Genelia, Huma Qureshi and several other celebrities were spotted at the event today.
- టీజర్ తో అంచనాలను పెంచేసిన అంతరిక్షం !
- ఆర్ఎక్స్ 100 హీరో మరో చిత్రానికి ఓకే చెప్పాడు !
- Photos : STR returns from Georgia, gets a rousing welcome at Chennai Airport
- ఇది ‘మహా’కూటమి కాదు ‘మునిగే’కూటమి !
- Chay thanks everyone for Sailajareddy’s fabulous openings