It is all but confirmed that Nani’s Tuck Jagadish will be premiering directly on OTT. Amazon Prime is said to have bagged the direct to digital rights of the film.
As per reports, Amazon Prime video has shelled out in upwards of Rs 35 crores for the direct OTT rights of Tuck Jagadish.
This is one of the biggest ever deals for any Telugu film which has gone the OTT way in the recent past. The makers of the Nani starrer are said to have made sizeable table profits through this deal.
Tuck Jagadish is tipped to be a proper family entertainer. The film is directed by Shiva Nirvana and it features Ritu Varma, Aishwarya Rajesh and others in important roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh-Trivikram to start with this aspect?
- Crazy gossip on Love Story making waves?
- Ram Charan to promote Raj Tharun’s next
- Poll: What’s your take on Pelli SandaD’s trailer?
- Poll : What’s your take on Republic’s trailer?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Shanmukh’s troll upsets Swetha Varma big time